For your final portfolio for this class, you should include the following items on your Tumblr site that you set up in class:
- An “About Me” page, which is an informal page where you introduce yourself, your background, and your interests (if not already completed).
- A “Resume” page, which is a formal resume describing your educational and work background. There are many online resources available to help you create an appropriate resume (if not already completed).
- For the Codecademy tutorial, screenshots of the summary page of your progress in the HTML and CSS tutorial, showing the completion percentage (hopefully 100%) on each of the 12 lessons. If you finished the entire tutorial, you just need to screenshot the “Finished” segment of the page and publish it.
- For the Code.org programming assignment, a link post with the link of the game you created, or screenshots of your game and its code if your game does not allow saving.
- A text post discussing your experience working as a programmer on the Code.org tutorial & the game and what you have learned from it.
- A text post summarizing what you have learned from this class.
When you have finished, create a Word or text file containing a link to your Tumblr blog. You don’t need to put anything else in the file. Upload the file to iCollege in the Tumblr Portfolio dropbox. Make sure you submit this before the end of your last class meeting.